Full Event Info & Entry Guidelines
Here’s all the important information you need to make your Reminisce experience the best it can possibly be!
Below is the Live at the Bowl sitemap. Please familiarise yourself with toilet, bar, first aid, entry and exit locations. it will also be up at the event.
Event Information & Entry Guidelines
One of the main questions we are getting is about splitting tickets. Yes you can come separately from your friends in your deck, click here for the process.
The other one is what can and can’t you bring into the venue. Here’s a list:
What you can bring…
- Empty bottles can be brought in and filled at any of our free water stations
- Medications must be clearly labeled and in sealed/blister packs
- Food as long as it’s in reasonable amounts (don’t bring catering for 50 people 😜). No hard shelled food containers allowed (eskys etc), they must be soft.
- Roll-On Deodorant
Please leave at home…
- Large bags (anything bigger than 30x30x30cm) will need to be cloaked. We recommend just bringing the essentials, so come prepared for a full day of fun outdoors but leave unnecessary items at home.
- Liquids/Lotions/Sanitisers are not permitted inside the venue – Lip Balm and Lipstick/Makeup are permitted. There will be free sunscreen available on site from bars and First Aid as well.If in doubt best to leave it at home unless absolutely necessary.
- Illegal Substances. There will be a police presence, so be aware of your rights.
- Professional cameras of any kind (including go pros)
- Glow sticks, Laser pointers, selfie sticks
We have put together an extensive list of FAQs here: www.reminisce.dj/faq
Remember, you aren’t confined to your private deck. You can move around to get drinks, visit friends, go to the bathroom, chill in the sun on the side of the hill, check out the food trucks, whatever you like.
The decks are just there to stop 5,000 people all squishing together.
Think of it as the same as usual, you just have your own private dance floor for when you are at your spot. There are also fold up chairs and drink holders on each deck if you want to use them
We have been BLESSED with amazing weather both days. The sun will be out and while the temp is going to be a perfect 27 degrees, it’s still important to slip slop slap. There will be free sunscreen available on site from bars and First Aid as well.
Remember to eat something. Food can be ordered from your phone using the QR code on your table/deck. Order and pay for your food and you will be sent an SMS when it is ready.
🍦ps. Did you know the bars sell ice creams?
All bars are cashless so make sure you’re not relying on cash to pay with. Gotta be packin’ that plastic!
If you or a friend are feeling unwell, don’t wait until it’s really serious to go to First-Aid. The team are there for your safety and comfort, never to judge, so don’t feel embarrassed if you’re feeling a bit unwell and need to lie down.
Don’t forget to use #REM21 and tag @reminisce.events in your stories and posts. We’re also running our video competition again 👇🏽
Take a STACK of videos at the event and DM the best ones to us on Facebook. We will choose a winner from each show who will win 2 x VIP tickets plus food & beverage to Reminisce 2022.
We have got so many big moments planned during the countdown, it’s truly going to be one for the ages. So remember to have plenty of battery and a nice steady hand!
The Reminisce party continues at The Emerson with Generik, Market Memories, Adam Bartas, Greg Sara, Clueless +more serving up after hours classics and a whole heap of madness all night.
💥 Tickets are on sale now:
Click Here For Tickets
Doors open 10pm.
There are still a few tickets remaining!
Get your tickets here
The countdown is on 🎵💃🏼🙌🏼